Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 31 - Spanx you, Barre3

Happy Wednesday!

You might have noticed that I changed the name of my blog to include "and beyond". I'll keep blogging as long as you're with me! Maybe not daily after the Grammy's, but still a few times a week as I incorporate Barre3 into the rest of my life and work hard to hit my weight-loss goal by the end of April!

So, we fly to LA before the sun rises on Saturday morning. I'm starting to think about what to pack... so this morning, I tried on my Spanx with the bra that I was planning to wear with my Grammy dress just to make sure they work together. Good thing I tried them on! BOTH were too big. For those of you that have heard me evangelize for how cost effective Barre3 is, let me officially retract that statement. If you keep it up, you're going to need all new EVERYTHING! Yowza. Not that I'm complaining...

Anyway, baggy Spanx don't do a whole lot of good, so I ran out to get a new set. Lesley told me that Kohl's sells them, so I stopped there. They are half the price that Nordstrom sells them for, so I got the tights too... for a rainy day. :) Seriously though, their delicates department has some nice items. Who knew?

My husband tried on his Tux last night to make sure everything fit as it should...


Arm candy! He's a stone fox, even in his gym socks :)

Today has been super busy. I didn't have a 40 minute window today, so I did a 10 minute this morning, after lunch (Ballet Core!), and will do another after dinner. Maybe Turbo in 10. No excuses, right? Like my friend Sarah said today: "Even if it's 11pm, I have 10 minutes." That's a fact!

I'm trying to go through the perishables in the fridge before we go, so I made a little scramble for lunch:


Egg whites, a little piece of canadian bacon, avo, a little onion... not bad.

Tonight I'm making stir fry using all the things in the crisper drawer. Mmmm

Last night I took a training on financial planning. Now I'm obsessed with buying a house. Hopefully end of summer this year. Any advice?

xo
Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment