Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 27 - Poopocalypse.

This morning started off great. My husband worked today, so I got the boys up and out in to the sun. We went to play in Papa's yard and then hit the farmer's market. I'd already earned more than 1,000 Nike Fuel points before lunchtime.

Then we came home.

The twins were having lunch, just like any other normal day. Xander wasn't very hungry, so I let him out of the highchair and gave him the broom to help me "clean". Suddenly, I hear this awful guttural sound come from him. It sounded like a large dog growling. Then I see poop coming out of the bottoms of both of his pant legs. The blowout was like nothing I've ever seen. I'll spare you the rest of the details, but let me tell you... my stomach was churning by the time I got him cleaned up and into his crib.

Then I came out to get Easton who was still quietly eating in his high chair. He looked up at me, smiled, and said "Poop Mama". His remained in his pants, but just barely. I took a break half way through getting him cleaned up and threw up a little.

By the time my husband got home from work, I still hadn't worked out. I can't take today as a rest day because tomorrow is Super Bowl and band practice... so, I took a couple of Tums and spent a 10 minute Turbo with Kait and then did 10 with Regan.

That's all I have to give today.

The good news? I have absolutely no appetite. Heading to see a zombie rom-com with Lesley tonight. I may reward myself with a kid's popcorn to go with my peppermint tea.

I hope your day is far less disgusting.

xo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment