Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 9 - Do the Twist

Still sick, but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Holy cannoli this flu means business! Back at work today and making up for lost time, so had to make sure to schedule my workout into my day. The Twist was probably the most challenging yet. Definitely the sweatiest. It could be the fever... but I feel like my whole body got worked.

I started my day with the super yummy Morning Muesli. It's so good and takes no time to throw together.

For lunch, I had leftover Rice + Beans from last night. Mmm. For dinner tonight, I'm going to attempt the Lemony Chicken recipe. I am fresh out of lemons, but I have like 50 Clementines, so I'll make Clemen-tiny chicken with zucchini and leafy greens. I know that kind of defeats the purpose of the recipe after reading Andrea's awesome blog about all things lemon... but it's what I have on hand.

I haven't missed a workout while being sick, but I do feel the slightest pang of guilt for throwing my limited energy in to this challenge instead of into playtime with my little dudes. They've had more TV in the last few days than in the last month combined. We've found new games to play that don't require Mom getting off of her lazy buns, like dress-up:


 Or who can jump the highest on the couch without breaking any bones. Or my personal favorite... child labor:


Tonight I'm thinking of teaching them to do windows. We'll see how it goes.

How did you like the Twist?

xo,
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment